Friday, May 30, 2008

Papa birthday

Hello everyone, here I am again to tell you about what Papa prepared on his BIRTHDAY…well, as what I have heard Papa killed two pigs on his birthday. I am glad all visitors got to eat enough food. Papa birthday was yesterday and it’s on every 29th day of May. On Papa birthday there were lots of people came and lots of people helped them cook the meat into different kind of cook. They prepared, Minodo, Inatayan, Pancit, Lauya and sweet and sour fried meat lol…on Papa birthday we arrived at about 1 pm. you know we been waiting for Nemia to come with us but she failed lol…she was busy enrolling herself and I am glad she finally enrolled herself. I guess we get back here from the farm at exactly 4 pm. my wish for our father that may God will keep him healthy and wish he would stop doing business for nothing. And hope he would stay here with us and stay as a father again. Anyway, we had fun on Papa birthday lol, we took lots of pictures and we gathered fruits so we have something to eat in couple of day’s lol. Ok I’m going to close this by now as I getting hungry.



No comments: