Thursday, June 5, 2008

Guess what I've got today?


Hello everyone, I would like you to know that today I’ve got a special surprised from my husband for our 1st anniversary of our wedding. Guess what I’ve got lol, it’s package with yummy canned goods, 3 bottles of seasonings, 3 pack of yummy chocolates,3 pack of yummy Jerky’s cooked by thoughtful kind hearted husband Jay, candies, 3 DVD movies, 1 photo album with our photos during the time were together here, two pack of batteries, Muscle Rub Cream, MP3 player that can record voice and can copy lots of music’s…its so nice and lol I need to study it to make it work. Thank you very much love for making me feel so special…I am very proud of you Honey. I know that I am very special to him just as he is so special to me too. I am glad that time pass swiftly…sooner my husband I will be together forever…you know a few days ago I got letter from NVC/ National Visa Center and I guess time is so near that my husband and I will never be far apart in each other. I know God knows what will happen ahead and I pray for him and thank him for all the victory and blessings we have received from him everyday. Anyway before I forget let me tell you the other good news yesterday I got letter from NVC and today I mailed the letter back to NVC with my signature and information about me and my husband…hope the letter will get safely to the NVC.
Well, my husband had done a lot of work today. When he come home he mow the ground and gosh he found two snakes gosh I’m scared lol but my husband is brave and that he got to killed two snaked crawled in the ground…the photos above shows the photos of two snaked he killed. It such a big snake maybe 5’4 feet long gosh I guess if I were in his part I maybe run away and hide my self under the bed lol. well, someday we will get one puppy dog so if there are animals the dog would bark till the animals go away lol.ok everyone I beeter say good night to you all…have a nice day!!! Hope you enjoy reading this post of mine.

No comments: