Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Attending cousin Fernando Birthday

Hi everyone! It’s me… Bebie, here I am again posting message about what happened to my trip going to the farm attending our cousin Fernando birthday. Today we have strong rain since last night and when my sister Nemia, Danny and I are on the way close here in Bayawan there was low level road where water from canal and from stream goes by and my God, when we are about to across to the low level road there are water that is about ¾ meter deep from the ground and gosh even the water is deep we decide to across and lol when we begin to across the wind blows pretty strong with heavy rain on and we decided again not to keep going lol, when we get back here in our boarding house Danny my younger brother decided to go to the farm though the road can’t be across lol again Danny come back as the water goes high. After taking our lunch by 2 pm the rain goes slow and Danny and I decided to go to the farm again to attend cousin Fernando birthday and when we get to the low level road the water is still high and lol Danny and I finally decide to across as we don’t want to fail our promise to attend cousin Fernando birthday lol…I think Danny and I are brave enough lol coz even the water is high we wade. I think if Mama and Papa know we both got spanking from them…lol. after we get across to the low level road while we are on the way the strong rain come back again and lol I forgot to bring my cap and the impact of rain hit my face and lol when Danny and I get to the farm I look to the mirror to see what happen to my face lol, it’s swelling like someone slap it left and right lol. Well, as for our trip going back here I bring Charine with us and when we get close in Bayawan the rain start again and lol my face swell much. even we got trouble in crossing to the road going to the farm I thank God that he protected us from accident...today is such a joyful trip for me as it is indeed lots of trials and I think I won’t forget it as it is written here lol.
Speaking about our papers for my visa I am glad that everything work pretty well even the process of papers is little bit slow. In connection of my papers Jay and I got hard time in getting notarized copy of my passport over and gosh we nearly cry coz most of the employers in offices that Jay called on phone didn’t know where to get notarized copy of my passport. I am glad that after a day Jay got to find solution in getting notarized copy of my passport by calling the IRS. Hope tomorrow he can find an office near to town so he won’t get tired from traveling to far place. I know God will provide ad I believe that if we ask help to him will then help us. God is good and he’s worthy to be thanked, to be praise and to worship. God bless you all and hopefully you enjoy the day.
Anyway, I would like to share with you all of how I miss my husband…hope time pass swiftly as an hour…I love you, I need you and miss you every day and night…God bless you and keep you safe, happy, and healthy…take care always coz little Mama love you lots…hehehehee….do you know who that is? I know you know lol as I know who is Machu Daddy in this world lol…Good night baby…have a great day and night…muah….onery one…Bebie

No comments: