Wednesday, May 28, 2008

See what happen in my trip with my little cousin

Today I went to DUMAGUETE city to mail my letters to my husband. As for our trip we have a good trip though Charine my little cousin vomited when were on the way going to DUMAGUETE. When we get to DUMAGUETE after mailing my letters and buying T-shirt for Papa birthday Charine and I go home early as we have nothing to do lol...I had brought some of my documents so if ever there was money left I can get a copy of our marriage certificate then. I am so thankful to our ALMIGHTY LORD for guiding us and protecting us from accident and all evil spirit. Today is first time where my first cousin comes with me to far place DUMAGUETE. Anyway, I feel bad because when CHARINE and I eat to in restaurant there are ladies who put us down through the look, you know Charine and I look like as beggar and that maybe made them put us down lol…Charine cloth has vomit and the ladies stared with a bad look. Gosh, I hate those kinds of people. I know time will come that the lord will put them down. Ok its enough for now...have a great day everyone

No comments: