Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Read me and you'll know whats going on here...

Hello everyone this Bebie again, I hope you all enjoying our great weekend. As for me I enjoy my weekend, I had done lots of work lol...today I am so busy lol, I sew curtain for our house in USA. Gosh, it’s so hard when you are a beginner and aside from that if you are impatience I bet you can’t finish what you do unless you are interested even you are impatience you can finish through your interest. Working without love, interest and guidance of our almighty all will be nothing.
Well as for our papers I am glad that Jay got a notification from government. I thank God that all our hard works work pretty well. Isn’t got Great? As for our property, I can say that there are big improvements done by my husband Jay, I can tell that my husband are very excited to be a father of the forthcoming family someday lol…he cleaned almost all places of the property. Wow!!! What a wonderful place, I like it there a lot…the peacefulness are there, love, happiness and comfortableness of life are there. I love you so much and thank you for all those hard work. Hope you would keep posting to our blog. I better close these post honey as I haven’t got to eat my dinner yet…my stomach worm knock me now to eat my meal lol…Goodnight my baby…I miss you lots and hope soon we can be together forever and ever.
The photo above shows the beautifulness of our property and hard work of my loving hubby Jay; see how diligent my hubby is.

No comments: