Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Trouble I've had in enrolling Peter

Hello everyone,

Today I went to school to enroll our first cousin named Peter, he will be grade five. In enrolling Peter I would like to share something about the trouble I’ve had with Principal and two teachers. The first thing I first do was I went room to room to enroll Peter. The first teacher I talked refuse to accept Peter and the reason was according to her she has lots pupils. The second teacher I talked too still refused and according to her she didn’t accept boy as she has lots of boy’s pupil already. After I talked to both teachers I feel bad that both of them refused to accept Peter. The third person I going is school Principal and still the principal refused though I explain everything about why Peter has a failing grade. Over and over again I explain and beg the school Principal but still refusing. Finally my tears come out and start to argue with the Principal lol. They don’t have such great reason to refuse Peter and that is why I find an exact reason of the Principal and lol the Principal don’t have the right reason to proof to me when I say this “this school is belong to the government and whether you like this boy or not to be in this school you have to accept him but if you won’t I will find a solution to enroll this boy by going to the City Mayor hehehehee…I told the Principal that I’m not afraid to go to the City mayor office neither to other people who has a highest education. I’m not forcing the Principal to accept Peter but they don’t have such great reason to refuse the boy and lol the Principal got scared and he accept the boy without any agreement. In behalf of this story I’m so hurt today that the Principal put the boy down in an easy way without listening to the reason. If you’re neither teachers nor an ordinary person it’s probably best to give concern or honor to the part of other before judging. This is saying meant for the school Principal and other people who judge people easily without listening the reason of other. Here it is “Don’t judge the book on its cover” this saying is meant not only for the Principal but also for us. Another thing I would like to include is let’s listen for the explanations and main reason so when time come we would explain and give reason to other they would to listen to you too…for more information about me arguing with the school Principal in Bayawan East you can post a comment and I’d love to read it and give you whole story lol. God bless you all and hope you enjoy the story I wrote today. Have a nice day everyone one....muah

No comments: