Monday, August 11, 2008

Jay bought laptop

It’s me again Bebie, herewith I would like to share something what happened on Jay buying laptop lol. Yesterday Jay, bought Toshida laptop and all goes well but when he get home and try to work with new laptop some part of laptop didn’t work and didn’t even let him download messenger and I am glad he return it then and take another laptop that is best and it’s gateway laptop, wow! That sound grate because he got to install yahoo messenger, put webcam on. One problem is router didn’t work pretty well, maybe if Jay has some time and he won’t get tired maybe he will return the router back to store and replace with a good one too. You know what? Jay had spend one night working with the Toshida laptop and lol all he does was wasted because the Toshida didn’t work well, I am glad Jay got to decide to replace the Toshida of gateway laptop, that sound good and so happy that everything goes well but I felt bad because the Toshida laptop keep my husband awake all night just working on it to get it work lol.

No comments: