Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I guess we have typhoon

I think we are under the typhoon attack as it’s raining here pretty strong since yesterday, the water from ground is bout 7 inches high now, I hope the rain would stop soon but I bet it won’t stop until the typhoon won’t get tired abusing our land near the river and abusing my room get so wet…lol. it aggravate me when the rain keep going because the roof of my room has many holes and rain drops can easily goes in, I don’t know where to sleep this evening as my bd is already wet on the other side, I’m afraid to sleep in the living room as the floor is about 1 inches high from the ground. I hope the house and lot deal of my sister in the bank will get done soon so I won’t worry much when the typhoon will attack again. Everyone I have to say bye for now…May God bless you all.

No comments: