Wednesday, July 9, 2008

my 23rd year's Birtday

Hello everyone, it’s me again Bebie Gemma, today is my 23rd birthday and gosh I am so busy with my sister and father cooking some foods such as; Halang2x na manok, Fried chicken, Pancit with Pork, and Macaroni salad. I am glad we got done cooking at exactly 12 noon lol, I nearly burnt my face facing in bonfire cooking some meat gosh it’s hard to cook inside the house if you only have one bonfire lol. But anyway my birthday is over now and we had lots of fun lol coz we gone in the sea bringing some foods for dinner and also snack’s. I was so full and I guess not only me but everyone. I only have I guess four visitors on my birthday. I am shy to invite lots of visitor’s lol as I am shy that the food I cook isn’t enough lol. hopefully I can be with my husband so I can celebrate his special, is birthday will on September 23rd and I am also 23rd years young now gosh I really look older than my age maybe because I often get depressed when things goes wrong. Something worries me this month that shocked us is the owner of this boarding house will renovate and they want us to transfer to another residence. Wish soon we can have house of our own so we won’t transfer to other place lol. Actually we have house but we had problem because our house is far from the city and it’s hard for students to go to school as it is across the river. I know God will provide everything and I would never cease to pray and give him thanks for all the goodness he always done on us.

I guess its time for me to talk now about what my husband did on my birthday. Lol, he tried so hard to make my special day so complete and blissful and he absolutely did great, he give me call on phone and we talk nearly two hours lol, we miss each other so much and how I wish we can talk everyday but calling on phone cost a lot. He give me money gift so I have something to spend on my birthday, I bought Mallet as my souvenir on this day, I bought massager that cost 1000 over but because they have promo I got it in very low price that is 299 pesos. According to the person sell this kind of massager it’s good for massaging especially people who have stroke lol. I bought some snack and small Tupperware for storing snack. Lol, I have some snack left and gonna keep it in a week. Baby, thank you very much for making my day so special, I got to call Mama and Papa and her got to talk…Robert got to call Danny but we didn’t get to talk to him. Well, today is such a joyous day as it is the day was I was born, I thank God for giving me a good healthy life with my family and my best half of my life. Thank you for everything lord and baby thank you for everything, God bless you more and may we can be together soon and ever. I love you and miss you lots and thank you too for the nice post in our blog…hope soon I can get started to PPP so we can start earning money. Ok everyone have a great day and hope this post put a smile on your face lol.

No comments: