Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I went to Dumaguete w/ Michael

I went to Dumaguete w/Michael
I went to DUMAGUETE today to get another copy of authenticated birth certificate, marriage certificate, and NBI clearance and also to take an examination for TB test luckily I am glad that I got the papers in a day and also the TB test is negative. It’s so good that my health is alright. Another thing that I would like to share is Michael and I enjoyed our trip too in DUMAGUETE because we got to stay for a night in BETHEL GUEST HOUSE. We enjoyed watching scary movies, eating some good food. We had pop, tocino, rice, pochero and cookie monster for our breakfast, for our lunch we had lechon manok, rice, minodo, and pop. I have missed those foods and hope my husband and I can be together soon because we both miss those good foods in BETHEL. As for our paper work we are still obtaining papers for the visa, I had done taking passport and now we are working on visa papers and hope all goes well and hopefully I won’t take more shot on medical exam lol. I am afraid of many shot because I’ve had experienced many shot when I was processing student visa lol. ok everyone it’s nearly my bed time now I have to say good night everyone and may God bless you always…thank you for keep visiting my site may you enjoy reading the story of mine…lol.

No comments: